<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									NorthridgeFix Forum - Recent Posts				            </title>
            <link>https://stage26.northridgefix.com/forum/</link>
            <description>NorthridgeFix Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 09:00:43 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Lenovo ideapad Gaming 3-15ACH6 I burned this power inductor PL202</title>
                        <link>https://stage26.northridgefix.com/forum/repair/lenovo-ideapad-gaming-3-15ach6-i-burned-this-power-inductor-pl202/#post-2093</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 04:58:54 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Also happened to me yesterday, so I immediately removed the battery. I don&#039;t know what to do. Help !
&nbsp;IMG_0502.png]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Also happened to me yesterday, so I immediately removed the battery. I don't know what to do. Help !</p>
<div id="wpfa-226898" class="wpforo-attached-file"><a class="wpforo-default-attachment" href="//northridgefix.com/wp-content/uploads/wpforo/default_attachments/1791262734-IMG_0502.png" target="_blank" title="IMG_0502.png"><i class="fas fa-paperclip"></i>&nbsp;IMG_0502.png</a></div>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://stage26.northridgefix.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Matt</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://stage26.northridgefix.com/forum/repair/lenovo-ideapad-gaming-3-15ach6-i-burned-this-power-inductor-pl202/#post-2093</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Asus A15 FA506IV - GPU, M.2 (1x) Slot, WLAN Slot and Speakers/Audio not working</title>
                        <link>https://stage26.northridgefix.com/forum/repair/asus-a15-fa506iv-gpu-m-2-1x-slot-wlan-slot-and-speakers-audio-not-working/#post-2091</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 05:47:02 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hi, I know this is an old post, but I came across it because I&#039;m dealing with a somewhat similar problem with my ASUS TUF A15 FA507NV with an RTX 4060.
&nbsp;
In my case, the laptop initia...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, I know this is an old post, but I came across it because I'm dealing with a somewhat similar problem with my ASUS TUF A15 FA507NV with an RTX 4060.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>In my case, the laptop initially still booted normally, but the NVIDIA GPU was detected without properly initializing. While troubleshooting, I changed the BIOS display mode from Dynamic to dGPU Only. After that, the laptop stopped producing any display at all. The keyboard and fans come on, but I can't access the BIOS and I get no signal from either the internal screen or an external monitor.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>I took it to an ASUS authorised service centre. They tested the laptop with another known-good mainboard and said it worked, so they diagnosed my original mainboard as faulty and quoted me for a complete mainboard replacement. The price is far too high, so I'm now looking into component-level motherboard repair instead.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Your situation sounds a little less severe than mine since your laptop was still usable on the iGPU, but the combination of the dedicated GPU and several other motherboard devices suddenly failing sounded similar enough that I wanted to ask.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Did you ever find out exactly what was wrong with your motherboard? Were you able to repair it, and if so, what was actually repaired or replaced and roughly how much did it cost?</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>I'd really appreciate an update on what eventually happened with yours, even if you ended up not repairing it.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Thanks!</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://stage26.northridgefix.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>M.attaya</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://stage26.northridgefix.com/forum/repair/asus-a15-fa506iv-gpu-m-2-1x-slot-wlan-slot-and-speakers-audio-not-working/#post-2091</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>PS5 Slim (EDM-052) shuts down in PS5 games (under load) - Syscon logs B0088108 &amp; 808B0000</title>
                        <link>https://stage26.northridgefix.com/forum/repair/ps5-slim-edm-052-shuts-down-in-ps5-games-under-load-syscon-logs-b0088108-808b0000/#post-2089</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 21:43:20 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hey guys, looking for info on a PS5 Slim (CFI-2115, EDM-052 board, ADP-400JR PSU).
PS4 games run for hours with zero issues. PS5 games crash after 45–70 mins on cold boot, or within 3–5 min...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class="">Hey guys, looking for info on a PS5 Slim (CFI-2115, EDM-052 board, ADP-400JR PSU).</p>
<p class="">PS4 games run for hours with zero issues. PS5 games crash after 45–70 mins on cold boot, or within 3–5 mins on a warm restart. Symptom: black screen<span> </span><span><span class="katex"><span class="katex-mathml">→</span><span class="katex-html" aria-hidden="true"><span class="base"><span class="strut"></span><span class="mrel">→</span></span></span></span></span><span> </span>white LED on + fan spinning for 5–10s<span> </span><span><span class="katex"><span class="katex-mathml">→</span><span class="katex-html" aria-hidden="true"><span class="base"><span class="strut"></span><span class="mrel">→</span></span></span></span></span><span> </span>shuts down completely. 1st power button press gives 1 beep, 2nd press boots with 3 beeps.</p>
<p class="">Confirmed measurements:</p>
<ul>
<li>12V rail under load stays rock solid at 12.06–12.08V right until crash.</li>
<li>Resistances: VDD_GFX 2.0Ω, VDD_SOC 4.1Ω, GDDR6 1.35V 21.5Ω, MISC 9.6Ω.</li>
<li>Syscon UART telemetry:<span> </span><span><span class="katex"><span class="katex-mathml">TSoC</span><span class="katex-html" aria-hidden="true"><span class="base"><span class="strut"></span><span class="mord"><span class="mord mathnormal">T</span><span class="msupsub"><span class="vlist-t vlist-t2"><span class="vlist-r"><span class="vlist"><span class=""><span class="pstrut"></span><span class="sizing reset-size6 size3 mtight"><span class="mord mtight"><span class="mord mathnormal mtight">S</span><span class="mord mathnormal mtight">o</span><span class="mord mathnormal mtight">C</span></span></span></span></span><span class="vlist-s">​</span></span><span class="vlist-r"><span class="vlist"><span class=""></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span><span> </span>is 51–77 °C at crash time (<span><span class="katex"><span class="katex-mathml">TENV</span><span class="katex-html" aria-hidden="true"><span class="base"><span class="strut"></span><span class="mord"><span class="mord mathnormal">T</span><span class="msupsub"><span class="vlist-t vlist-t2"><span class="vlist-r"><span class="vlist"><span class=""><span class="pstrut"></span><span class="sizing reset-size6 size3 mtight"><span class="mord mtight"><span class="mord mathnormal mtight">EN</span><span class="mord mathnormal mtight">V</span></span></span></span></span><span class="vlist-s">​</span></span><span class="vlist-r"><span class="vlist"><span class=""></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span><span> </span>27–35 °C).</li>
<li>Syscon errors: always starts with<span> </span><code class="whitespace-pre-wrap">B0088108</code><span> </span>(Sonics Bus Error), then exactly 3–4 seconds later<span> </span><code class="whitespace-pre-wrap">808B0000</code><span> </span>/<span> </span><code class="whitespace-pre-wrap">808B00FF</code><span> </span>(SSD Watchdog Timeout) and<span> </span><code class="whitespace-pre-wrap">80830019</code>.</li>
</ul>
<p class="">Anyone seen this specific sequence on EDM-040 / EDM-052?</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://stage26.northridgefix.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>shawerma</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://stage26.northridgefix.com/forum/repair/ps5-slim-edm-052-shuts-down-in-ps5-games-under-load-syscon-logs-b0088108-808b0000/#post-2089</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Lenovo ideapad Gaming 3-15ACH6 I burned this power inductor PL202</title>
                        <link>https://stage26.northridgefix.com/forum/repair/lenovo-ideapad-gaming-3-15ach6-i-burned-this-power-inductor-pl202/#post-2088</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 08:20:38 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Today same thing happened with me, is your laptop is still running normally &#x1f605;

&nbsp;]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Today same thing happened with me, is your laptop is still running normally &#x1f605;</p>
<hr />
<p>&nbsp;</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://stage26.northridgefix.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Leo shaw</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://stage26.northridgefix.com/forum/repair/lenovo-ideapad-gaming-3-15ach6-i-burned-this-power-inductor-pl202/#post-2088</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Dell latitude 3190 2-in-1 LA-F461P boardview &amp; schematics</title>
                        <link>https://stage26.northridgefix.com/forum/repair/dell-latitude-3190-2-in-1-la-f461p-boardview-schematics/#post-2086</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 09:51:00 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Do you find the board view file?if yes can you plz share it?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Do you find the board view file?if yes can you plz share it? </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://stage26.northridgefix.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Raju</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://stage26.northridgefix.com/forum/repair/dell-latitude-3190-2-in-1-la-f461p-boardview-schematics/#post-2086</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>I need your help and guidance on how to repair</title>
                        <link>https://stage26.northridgefix.com/forum/electronics-repair-tools-and-equipment/i-need-your-help-and-guidance-on-how-to-repair/#post-2085</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2026 22:15:05 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I need your help and guidance on how to repair a Graco motherboard 24G881
&nbsp;G.jpg]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I need your help and guidance on how to repair a Graco motherboard 24G881</p>
<div id="wpfa-226854" class="wpforo-attached-file"><a class="wpforo-default-attachment" href="//northridgefix.com/wp-content/uploads/wpforo/default_attachments/1789510505-G.jpg" target="_blank" title="G.jpg"><i class="fas fa-paperclip"></i>&nbsp;G.jpg</a></div>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://stage26.northridgefix.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Mark</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://stage26.northridgefix.com/forum/electronics-repair-tools-and-equipment/i-need-your-help-and-guidance-on-how-to-repair/#post-2085</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: 3080 ti 8 pin connector doesn&#039;t draw power</title>
                        <link>https://stage26.northridgefix.com/forum/repair/3080-ti-8-pin-connector-doesnt-draw-power/#post-2084</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2026 18:35:06 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Seem to have the same problem. PC crashed, wouldnt turn on etc, now turns on but only 8pin 1 draws power. the second one only pulls 2 watts MAX]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Seem to have the same problem. PC crashed, wouldnt turn on etc, now turns on but only 8pin 1 draws power. the second one only pulls 2 watts MAX</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://stage26.northridgefix.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Anon</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://stage26.northridgefix.com/forum/repair/3080-ti-8-pin-connector-doesnt-draw-power/#post-2084</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>4090 display issue</title>
                        <link>https://stage26.northridgefix.com/forum/repair/4090-display-issue/#post-2083</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2026 08:21:09 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I have a 4090 it runs but it gives display for few seconds then black screen, it doesn&#039;t shut down but it keeps doing so every few seconds. I was wondering what could be the problem what cou...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have a 4090 it runs but it gives display for few seconds then black screen, it doesn't shut down but it keeps doing so every few seconds. I was wondering what could be the problem what could cause that and if it's reparable? Any help would be appreciated </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://stage26.northridgefix.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Mass</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://stage26.northridgefix.com/forum/repair/4090-display-issue/#post-2083</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Harbor Freight Predator Board 13000watt Tri Fuel Generator</title>
                        <link>https://stage26.northridgefix.com/forum/repair/harbor-freight-predator-board-13000watt-tri-fuel-generator/#post-2082</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2026 01:25:45 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Here is another angle from the back of board.
&nbsp;20260910_150644.jpg]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Here is another angle from the back of board.
<div id="wpfa-226847" class="wpforo-attached-file"><a class="wpforo-default-attachment" href="//northridgefix.com/wp-content/uploads/wpforo/default_attachments/1789349145-20260910_150644.jpg" target="_blank" title="20260910_150644.jpg"><i class="fas fa-paperclip"></i>&nbsp;20260910_150644.jpg</a></div>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://stage26.northridgefix.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Ryan Amberger</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://stage26.northridgefix.com/forum/repair/harbor-freight-predator-board-13000watt-tri-fuel-generator/#post-2082</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>H&amp;s mini max tuner 19 pin hdmi port</title>
                        <link>https://stage26.northridgefix.com/forum/pre-sales-and-service-questions/hs-mini-max-tuner-19-pin-hdmi-port/#post-2080</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 08 Sep 2026 21:56:10 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Good afternoon,  can you tell me a part number for the 19 pin hdmi port you used on the h&amp;s mini max repair? Or can you sell me a port? Thanks]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<ul>
<li>Good afternoon,  can you tell me a part number for the 19 pin hdmi port you used on the h&amp;s mini max repair? Or can you sell me a port? Thanks </li>
</ul>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://stage26.northridgefix.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>James Bloss</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://stage26.northridgefix.com/forum/pre-sales-and-service-questions/hs-mini-max-tuner-19-pin-hdmi-port/#post-2080</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		